Project Development Coordinator will be responsible to prepare complete mechanical services estimates for assigned project(s) directly or with coordinated efforts of superior, peer and subordinate personnel.
Essential job functions include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing and incorporating historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc., into unit and hanhour figures.
- Review of proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc., to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Prepare estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work
- Coordinate total estimating effort relevant to particular bid/project, as assigned.
- Follow awarded contracts as assigned. May include estimating/pricing extra work items, change orders, credits, procuring materials, etc.
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or experience.
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Revit experience preferred but not required.
- Should possess at least 2 years estimating, cost control and/or engineering experience related to similar facility construction.
- Knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control, plus ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems essential.
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing and heating/ventilation/air conditioning a must. Mast License a plus.
- Familiarity with basic computer/PC programs. Estimating software knowledge desirable.
- Willingness to receive continued training in technologically advanced estimating disciplines in required.
Following 90-day introductory period, Company-subsidized Medical benefits with H.S.A. savings option (company contribution), company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, supplemental dental and vision, AFLAC opportunity, uniform shirts/jacket, Paid Time off (increases with tenure).
After one year, 401(k) opportunity available.
The Tuckey Companies
Customer-oriented, service-driven, and community-minded, we take our reputation for uncompromising service and unparalleled expertise to heart. We are committed to continuous improvement, while embracing new technologies to provide the best construction solutions available today to our customers in the region and beyond.
We regularly service locations in and around the South Central Pennsylvania region, including Chambersburg PA, Carlisle PA, Harrisburg PA, and York PA. Please contact us for information on our extended service area. Our expertise has been called upon for projects both near and far.
Company Website: www.tuckey.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)