Experienced Mechanical Estimator needed for Commercial and Industrial HVAC/R & Plumbing.
Project Development Coordinator will be responsible to prepare complete mechanical services estimates for assigned project(s) directly or with coordinated efforts of superior, peer and subordinate personnel.
Essential job functions include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing and incorporating historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc., into unit and hanhour figures.
- Review of proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc., to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Prepare estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work
- Coordinate total estimating effort relevant to particular bid/project, as assigned.
- Follow awarded contracts as assigned. May include estimating/pricing extra work items, change orders, credits, procuring materials, etc.
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or experience.
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Revit experience preferred but not required.
- Should possess at least 2 years estimating, cost control and/or engineering experience related to similar facility construction.
- Knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control, plus ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems essential.
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing and heating/ventilation/air conditioning a must. Mast License a plus.
- Familiarity with basic computer/PC programs. Estimating software knowledge desirable.
- Willingness to receive continued training in technologically advanced estimating disciplines in required.
Following 90-day introductory period, Company-subsidized Medical benefits with H.S.A. savings option (company contribution), company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, supplemental dental and vision, AFLAC opportunity, Paid Time off (increases with tenure).
After one year, 401(k) opportunity available.
The Tuckey Companies
Serving South Central Pennsylvania over the course of five decades, the Tuckey organization, situated in Carlisle, PA, is comprised of three distinct entities -... Tuckey Mechanical Services, Tuckey Metal Fabricators, and Tuckey Restoration - each of which is a recognized leader within its respective industry. Well-known throughout the greater Harrisburg, PA region as the “one-call” contractor due to our unprecedented scope of services, collectively, the Tuckey companies are uniquely positioned to provide turnkey solutions for all aspects of construction. In fact, because of our reputation for innovative and comprehensive services, we’ve been sought out by a number of customers to facilitate special projects across the state of Pennsylvania and throughout the East Coast.
Customer-oriented, service-driven, and community-minded, we take our reputation for uncompromising service and unparalleled expertise to heart. We are committed to continuous improvement, while embracing new technologies to provide the best construction solutions available today to our customers in the region and beyond.
We regularly service locations in and around the South Central Pennsylvania region, including Chambersburg PA, Carlisle PA, Harrisburg PA, and York PA. Please contact us for information on our extended service area. Our expertise has been called upon for projects both near and far.
Company Website: www.tuckey.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)